We’re getting old. We know we are getting up there in age, because for New Years ten years ago we never would have:
– drank water after each alcoholic drink (hangovers are no fun)
– worn our eyeglasses all night
– spent New Years playing board games
– when not playing board game, talked about the small people that rule our world
– cleaned up before bed
– cared about the temperature of our appetizers. Or really, even have appetizers.
– had places to sleep. Air mattresses and guest beds with sheets, comfy blankets, clean pillow…