I feel like Emmy changes week to week, so I want to write down (or I guess “blog down?”) my favorite things about her at this moment in time.
– I love that she eats all food as if it is her last meal. She rarely walks away without her face covered in whatever it is that she is eating.
– I love that every morning when I ask her what she dreamt about, she says “Grandpa. We dancing!” (My dad sings and dances with her when he comes to visit)
– I love that when she wants me to pick her up she says “Mama, hold you me!”
– She says “Mines” instead of “Mine.”
– I love that when I put her to bed, she’s lay there talking to herself. She usually says things like “Oh man!” and “Pretty necklace.”
– I love that she’ll walk up to strangers, show them her outfit, and say “Dress soooo pretty?” What she’s really saying is “Can you believe how pretty I look?”